GCT IP-Link (Radio VoIP gateway system)
GCT-IP Link provides Voice over IP (VoIP) communications between Land Mobile Radios, Telecom systems, SATCOM terminals and VoIP networked communication terminals over internet or other TCP/IP networks.
GCT-IP Link is designed to support a variety of configurations, from simple point to point extension of radio network over intermediate links such as LAN, Internet or satellite to complex networks of multi-site connectivity.
The system provides next generation radio and intercom communication capabilities while dramatically reducing size, weight and power requirements over previous generation technology.
GCT-IP Link integrates 1 Radio / Audio port, a VoIP Gateway, Client-Server, and Call Manager into a single compact, light weight and low power system. It runs on embedded Linux platform and provide seamless interface between radios using open standards Voice over IP technology. Version is available with 2 radio/audio ports.
The system has been designed to transport signalling schemes such as DTMF over data networks. GCT-IP Link overcomes the problem of degradation of audio tone due to compression algorithm resulting in poor signal decoding by directly decoding analog signaling tones and encoding them into data messages. Similarly, the reverse operation ( analog encoding ) is performed at the transmission end. It is also equipped with audio pre / post processor for optimum signal conditioning.
It is capable of producing exceptional audio quality at a very low bandwidth.
The system analog radio/audio port features transformer isolated 4-wire audio, Carrier Operated Switching (COS) inputs and relay operated PTT transmit control.
It also provides Voice Activity Detection (VAD) and silence suppression. VAD is useful when connecting to communication equipments that do not provide a COS or Mute output. It performs a VOX function.
GCT-IP Link is configurable via in-built web server for system parameter configuration.
VoIP Gateway :
The GCT–IP Link has built-in Gateway and Server capability which can handle a large number of nodes. With a reasonable throughput network bandwidth, it is capable to handle up-to 5 simultaneous nodes in conference mode .
- Audio/Radio interface : 4 wire transformer isolated audio interface with software programmable input and output gain
- Supports single point to point and distributed multi-site systems
- Network link control : Enables or disables network linking with a DTMF command
- Supports Unicast (point-to-point) and Multicast (Point to Multipoint) communication
- Automated call routing feature allows networked user dial access to multiple radio networks and conference call. Conference with upto 5 nodes under standard condition
- Connect or disconnect stations or channels with just a few DTMF codes
- Silence Suppression and VAD : The system has Silence suppression capability to reduce the amount of bandwidth used.
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) can be used to detect active audio packets on the radio connection in order to activate the Push to Talk (PTT) on the radio for it to transmit
- COS/PTT facility : Manual activation through COS and PTT can be used to key the remote radios
- Jitter Buffer : This is used to counter ‘jitter’ introduced by packet networks so that a continuous play-out of audio transmitted over the network can be ensured.
- Voice Codec : low-latency and high-quality Opus codec/G.726 ADPCM
- Highly Secured/Encrypted data communication to prevent interception (128 bit or 256 bit AES)
- Multiple Serial ports & I/0 Ports : Versions are available with 2 or 4 serial ports & with 4 Digital and 2 analogue I/O ports. The serial ports can be used to connect other serial devices such as
- M2M telemetry data for transmission over the network. This can be used for various applications to connect SCADA devices and other sensor devices.
- LED Indications in Front Panel for various parameters.
|Network Interface||10/100 BaseT Ethernet port, RJ-45 connector|
|Network Link Control||Enable or disable network linking with a DTMF command|
|Operating Mode||Point-to-Point and Point to Multipoint communication|
|Communication Mode||Half / Full Duplex|
|Tx/Rx Control||Push to Talk (PTT/COS) / Voice Activated (VAD)|
|Server less Conference||Conference with up-to 5 nodes under standard condition|
|Jitter Buffer||Programmable / Auto (up-to 2000ms)|
|Voice Codec||Low-latency and High-quality Opus codec/G.726 ADPCM|
|Security||Highly Secured / Encrypted data communication (128 bit or 256
|User Interface||Web based Graphical User Interface (GUI)|
|UART / Serial Server (Optional)||2 port / 4 Port Asynchronous RS 232|
|Remote Input / Output (Optional)||4 Digital / 2 Analog|
|Network Bandwidth / Channel||3 - 16 kbps per channel (Typical ) ( 32 kbps Max)|
|Bit rate||6 Kbps - 256 Kbps, User Programmable|
|Audio Bandwidth||3000Hz - 20000Hz (User Programmable)|
|Number of Radio Channels||1 or 2 (Optional)|
|Power Input||12 V DC Typical (10.8 V - 30 V Max) @750mA Max.|
|Maintenance Port||USB / Ethernet|
|Radio Connection||4 Wire isolated audio interface with PTT & Squelch|
|Form Factor||Desktop / Portable|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 55°C|
|Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
|Weight||Approx 2 lbs|
GCT-iSpeak (Wideband IP Speaker)
GCT- i Speak is a SIP compliant wall mount indoor/outdoor speaker designed for voice paging, loud ringing, and emergency/ safety/security notification and alerting. The speaker is PoE enabled and equipped with a high efficiency integrated audio amplifier, Common application environments include: classroom, factory warehouse, utility plant, machine shop, garage, lunch room, kitchen, etc. IP speakers function as a paging system that can broadcast and multi-cast live messages and recordings to target specific rooms, areas, buildings, or campus, overriding any background music or other audio of a lower priority.
Wide-band OPUS codec (HD voice and music) and other existing compatible codec are supported in the speaker to provide optimum speech clarity and intelligibility and high-fidelity music. Voice paging and emergency announcements can be easier to understand with wideband, particularly in a noisy environment.
The speaker registers as a 3rd party SIP endpoint with most standard VoIP telephone systems. A single registered speaker can be configured to steam audio to any predefined number.
For multi-cast paging applications zone paging is supported via key press selection from standard IP phones. An integrated microphone in the speaker enables talk-back. Built-in microphones and speakers on IP devices enable intercom functionality with two-way communication. Initiate a call with a push of a button, and speak between a phone and the device, or between devices. The IP Speaker functions as a durable, weather-resistant, surface-mount PoE loud-speaker that extends the reach of audio communication to indoor/outdoor environments
Any combination of IP endpoints can be deployed from one to many. There is no limit to the scale of the solution.
The GCT- iSpeak comes with a built in microphone, high efficiency audio amplifier and a high quality loudspeaker. The endpoints are PoE (48V, IEEE802.3af, Class 0) enabled and connect to the network via standard RJ45 connector. Only a PoE switch or injector is required to power the endpoints, and network connectivity to SIP server is all that is needed. No other hardware or software is required to operate the paging system. This devices can operate standalone. They do not require external software for atomic timekeeping or broadcasting messages from the device’s web server. However, you can use application software to take advantage of the device capabilities, and then integrate the devices into applications like a mass notification system, a phone network etc.
- High efficiency amplifier to broadcast or multi-cast sounds, voice, and music. Multi-functional high quality speaker for voice paging, loud ringing, emergency notification alerting and bell scheduling applications
- Built-in microphone for two-way communication with Echo Cancellation and noise cancellation for Duplex Voice
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk,Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, SFTP, HTTPS)
- CODECS Support : Standard G.711/PCMA and PCMU/BCG729/G.722 /G.722.1(Siren7/Siren14)/ GSM 06.10/ iLBC/IPP/PCM/16bit/linear codec/ Open CORE AMR /Opus/Pass through Codec/SILK Code (narrow/medium/wide/super wide-band)/ Speex Codec (narrow/wide/ultra wide-band)
- Network interface : Ethernet interface with PoE (802.3af) .Power over Ethernet (PoE ) means no additional power supply required.
- Field upgradeable Easy Installation. Built-in web server for configuration, device status, and firmware upgrade
- Audio Output : 6 W (over PoE) / 10 W with external adapter for i Speak ; 10 W for i Call
- Interface available to drive high power external audio amplifier.
- 12V /24V DC Power supply (if no PoE Available)
- Send audio to individual, multiple, or all devices simultaneously. Multi-cast to scale from one to many speakers
- Facility of sending alerts and broadcast audio to the device from the control centre /web interface
- Remote Configurable volume and graphic equaliser
- Remote Device Status check
- Courtesy light option for Night time usage
- Low battery Alert & AC mains Failure Alert ( Optional: with battery backup facility )
- Optional Facility to interface with external Display Systems & TV Screens for remote messaging in real-time.
- Flexibility of customising as per users Standard Operating Procedure.
- General purpose I/O Ports for third party integration such as Fire Alarms, intrusion detection, Sensors, etc.
- Available in various Form Factor/enclosure including Flush mount and weatherproof Housing with wall mounting bracket
GCT-iPage (IP Gateway for Legacy Analog Amplifier integration)
GCT-i Page paging adaptors are designed to IP enable a legacy analog amplifier and speaker infrastructure. These adaptors offer seamless integration of the analog paging system into the UC environment. Like GCT-i Speak speakers, the adaptors register to the telephone system as a third party SIP endpoint. A Page extension on the adapter will auto-answer when called.
An isolated and both balanced Line Out on the paging adapters will interface with most traditional amplifiers without any hum or noise. SPDIF (Copper & Optical)
Out connection options are available to suit any pro audio, commercial or consumer amplifier.
Universal Networked Display Driver
GCT-Networked Display Driver is a single compact, light weight and low power universal card providing an universal driver solution for all kinds of single colour, dual color and RGB LED displays. GCT-Networked Display Driver feature a dual-bank configuration of 512KB Flash memory and 96 KB RAM. It is also equipped with battery backed Real Time Clock (RTC) and GSM/GPRS Modem.
It is capable of handling and rendering Unicode Multilingual data streams transferred from a remote server or computer, through SMS, GSM/GPRS or through Wi-Fi / LAN. This card has multiple General Purpose Input Output (GPIO) both Analog and Digital (PWM capable) for local use at the Display site. These can be used for sensing local parameters for remote monitoring applications.
GCT-Networked Display Driver is designed to support a variety of configurations of LED Matrix Displays available in the market. It is equipped with 4 (four) HUB12 and 1 (one) HUB75 ports. Displays with HUB08 and custom ports can also be connected through optional Port Adapter sold separately.
The system provides next generation interconnection capabilities while dramatically allowing for all kinds of communication interfaces and protocols.
GCT-Networked Display Driver has a web based GUI for necessary operations, remote monitoring, remote control and messaging applications. APIs are also available for integration with C&C systems.
- Capable of displaying both Single, Dual and True Color RCB Displays.
- Supports almost all standard single / dual and RGB displays available in the market.
- Can be configured to support non-standard display matrices.
- Capable of handling up to 90 single color (32x16) or 45 dual color (32x16) Panels.
- In-built GSM/GPRS Modem.
- Font Library for all Indian regional languages.
- Supports Unicode / UTF-8 text.
- Supports for Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Altitude Sensors.
- On-board Real Time Clock with Battery backup.
- On-board Audio In / Out with GSM call support.
- In-built Bluetooth 3.1 Interface.
- Compact Quarter Euro Size PCB: 160 mm x 60 mm
- Single Supply Operation: DC 5V 2.5A (Max)
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 85ºC
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 98% (Non-condensing)
- On-board Flash Memory to store operational data.
- Software / Firmware can be updated on-site or Over the Air (OTA)
- Supports UDP, TCP, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, POP3 protocols.
- Serial Ports UART : 3 (three)
- USB OTG and Device Ports
- Three I2C / TWI Ports
- Two SPI Ports
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Output Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Powerful ARM Cortex @ 84 MHz
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user application
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- 12 User programmable status LEDs.
- Two dedicated CAN Bus Ports for Industrial / Automotive
- Interfaces for future expansion: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN
- Can be accessed remotely over the Internet / Cloud.
GCT - Serial Link
Ethernet to Serial Device Server / Converter
IS14232A / IS14245A / IS14422A / IS14TA
GCT-SLink provides 4 port RS232 and 1 port 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet, can focus manage disperse serial devices, through an IP network.
GCT-SLink allows a "remote" serial port for any LAN connected workstation via telnet or port-redirector software. It also connects any two async serial devices through a LAN, even via routers, when used in client-server or direct mode. It is often used with serial devices such as remote data collection terminals, DCB multiplexers and Access Switches, SCADA, building automation equipment, UPS's, bar code scanners, or climate control devices. It is used to connect serial management ports directly to an Ethernet network for "in-band" control of "out-of-band" devices. For this application, simply telnet to the serial management port of the connected device or use inexpensive (or free) port redirector software.
GCT-SLink uses the TCP/IP protocol, allowing data connection across routed or switched LAN/WAN networks as well as connections on a local network.
GCT-SLink supports serial interface speeds up to 230 Kbps. It can automatically open connections when it powers up (Nailed-Up mode), eliminating the need for a manual request. Full flow controls (RTS/CTS) and Xon/Xoff are also supported.
GCT-SLink also allows a serial device to treat the modem as a true "Ethernet Modem", using normal modem control and response strings such as "ATD", "ATE", +++, etc. This allows a single modem to connect to multiple remote servers under control of the attached serial device.
Reverse Telnet (Telnet Client) mode allows telnet functionality to be added to serial devices.
If in point to point client server mode and the "nailed" connection is lost, it automatically reconnects when a path again becomes available.
GCT-SLink can be managed directly through its physical port as well as remotely from other network locations. Remote configuration is supported using TCP/IP (telnet) or with the easy web browser interface. Security lists are provided for management security. supports RFC 2217 (remote control of serial port parameters), with a compliant client.
- Up To 4 RS 232 Port
- Configuration via Web Browser, Telnet, or direct connection
- SNMP functionality
- Reverse Telnet, Telnet Client or Server capability
- EtherPath RS-232 server connection over Ethernet LAN
- RS-232 or RS-422 / RS-485 (2-wire or 4-wire) interface
- Use to access remote serial devices via LAN
- Use on the LAN or via Routers
- Allow In-band access to equipment management ports
- Compatible with popular port redirector" software
- RS-232 interface supports true control lead handshaking
- Modes Supported:
- Nailed-Up Client/Server (transparent
RS-232 connection upon power-up)
- Telnet Server ( any port ) ( or Raw TCP/IP
- Telnet Client (any port), Reverse Telnet
- Point-to-multiple point
- Nailed-Up Client/Server (transparent
- Configuration Methods
- Any Web Browser
- Telnet Menu Interface
- Direct Connection Menu Interface
- SNMP agent functionality included
- RS-232 serial port, DTE interface or RS-422/RS-485(2-wire or 4-wire)
- DE-9 RS-232 male serial DTE (Commonly known as a PC COM: port DB-9) port
- Serial speeds from 300 bps to 230,000 bps
- RJ45 10/100BaseT Ethernet, auto selected
- Transport protocol is routable TCP/IP
- Works through any TCP/IP link... satellite, ISP, routers, wireless, broadband, etc.
- Supports forced connections, required for connecting DCB multiplexers via LANs and routers
- Set up via web browser, telnet command line interface or the serial port
- 5-30 volt DC (external power supplies available for 220 VAC,)
- 350ma @ 5 VDC, 200ma @ 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to _55C
Front Panel Indicators
- Serial Port Activity LED
- LAN Activity LED
- LAN Status LED
- Power ON LED
- Through Web interface
- Interface: RS-232, V.24, or RS-422/485 (4-wire /2-wire), speeds up to 230,000 bps
- Connector: DE-9P RS-232 (Commonly known as a DB-9 PC connector)
- Interface: 10 BaseT or 100 BaseT, auto-select or forced
GCT-iCall (Wideband IP Speaker)
GCT-iCall i s a IP Public Address and Call Box System and is an ideal solution anywhere a hard-wired Public Address System is either too expensive or is simply impossible to install.
Get your message to everyone... from plant-wide to small pinpoint areas to multi-building campuses using your LAN Network. Independent i Call Boxes can be positioned on demand anywhere within the LAN/Wi-Fi coverage areas.
The i Call Boxes have the functions and capabilities of multiple separate systems in one system and allows for ease of integration into existing infrastructures and system environments.
Any PC in the same LAN environment equipped with GCT-i Speak Software can communicate with the IP-Speaker and send Text messages using the standard keyboard.
GCT –i Call box can be installed with any SIP exchange & can work as a part of the same system or can be a independent system with a Separate i Call SIP Server/Controller hosted in the LAN environment.
GCT- i Call consists of a high quality 10 watt Speaker with high efficiency Audio Amplifier, Microphone, display, dial Keypad and DC Power Supply unit with Battery Backup facility. The Keypad of the GCT-i Call can also be used for sending Short Text Messages. The optional Display Extension Port of the GCT- i Call can be used for advanced applications like, Interfacing a Large Screen TV or LCD/LED Display to Display Text Information, using the Messaging services. This can be used for displaying Real time parameters / instructions in Industrial applications.
- Weatherproof Housing with wall mount option
- LAN Interface
- Call Button with Inbuilt Mike & Dial Keypad
- High quality 10 Watt Internal Speaker with High efficiency Audio Amplifier for loud and clear audio announcement
- Alpha numeric display and LED indications
- Talk facility from any Node to Central Console or any other node
- Optional Facility to interface with external Display Systems & TV Screens for remote messaging.
- General purpose I/O Ports for third party integration such as Fire Alarms, intrusion detection, Sensors, etc
- Battery Backup facility with Low battery Alert & AC mains Failure Alert
- Operating Temperature: -5o C to +55o C